Last month Los Angeles based musician Omar Apollo released his second album entitled Friends. This album is a lot more upbeat than his first album, Stereo, released last year. Stereo has a much more spacey sound with the heavy use of synths, that takes you on a journey of heartbreak. On the flip side, Friends makes you want to dance through a new love story.
If you can’t get enough of his psychedelic and nostalgic love songs, then I’ve got some recommendations for you:
- Back To What I Know by NEIL FRANCES
- Nicotine Dream by Breakup Shoes
- Fucking for a Reason by Louie Duffelbags
- A Side / B Side (acoustic) by Tipling Rock
- Heartbreak Summer by RAC, K.FLAY
- Cuz You’re My Girl by Yung Heazy